Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Go Outside and Play

When I was young I heard that a lot. Go outside and play. But be home by supper or be home by dark. Those were the good old days.

On Sunday, while I was down to the Fraser Valley, I went into Vancouver to the Mountain Equipment Co-op store at 130 W. Broadway. This is a big box outdoor outfitters store and they have every conceivable outdoor sports item.

Hiking, mountain climbing, biking, skiing, kayaking, backpacking and everything in between. Lots and lots of gear and good prices too!

I ended up buying a sling bag, a waist pack with water bottle, and bike shorts and bike jerseys for both Janet and I. Nice stuff, probably about half price that can be found locally, if you can find it.

If you get a chance, check it out.

I'm going outside to play now.

No comments:

Post a Comment