Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vancouver Motorcycle Show



Last Saturday I took the drive down to the lower mainland to see the Vancouver Motorcycle Show at Tradex in Abbotsford. On arrival, I was surprised to see how many people were parked and walking into the show. What a crowd! This Polaris 800 with tracks will make short work of cleaning the driveway.



Entry was quick though, just hand over your $12 and join the mobile mass of people filing by the displays and booths. People were lining up to sit on all make and model of motorcycles. Lots of chrome on the motorcycles and lots of black leather on the people. The bike below has a V8 engine.



Some great paint jobs on the bikes and lots of cool accessories and leathers for sale. Take a look at this tank paint job representing Canada's hockey jersey. Awesome !




Definately a wide variety of machines. The Polaris Razor S is my toy of choice. This thing will go over 100 kph with gas shocks and you can even take a side-by-side passenger along for a thrill ride.



Man oh man, if I could have what I wanted, I would really have to have a big garage to keep all the toys in. Dream sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment