Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Go Places and Do Stuff

What do I write about on such an average day ?

Gee, I don`t know, maybe this, maybe that. Maybe not. No, definately not that.

Well how about something I like to do. It should be easy - just pick one. But which one ?

Let's see now. One of my most favorite things to do is going ATV riding and exploring. It is the adventure of going somewhere you've never been and just finding out what is around the next corner. Throw in a little bit of mud and I'm a little boy again stamping my feet in the water puddles.

Another thing I like to do is experimenting with photography. It is interesting and stimulating to find something average and photograph it in a new and artistic way.

In another life I could have been a cook or a chef. I love to tweak a recipe a little and make it my own. Or maybe I cook just because I love to eat. I don't get around to it as much as I should though, probably because Janet is such a good cook.

I also enjoy mountain bike riding and this I must do more of simply because it is good for me. I could stand getting into better shape, but round is also a shape !

Traveling in my RV. Now that is pure enjoyment. New places, new people and new adventure. Let's go !

However, I just can't make up my mind what to write about.

Maybe I could write about blogging. I've been at this for about a month now and obviously I'm not doing it because I hate it so much. It must be a kind of filler for the times when I can't go places and do stuff.

That's it. That's a good blog title. I like it.

Go places and do stuff.

Great idea ! I think I will. Bye for now.



Today's Weather : Low -7.8, High 5.4, overcast day but at least not as windy and the last few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment