Sunday, February 14, 2010

What color is Gold ?

Today, a Canadian athlete achieved something no other Canadian athlete has ever achieved !  An Olympic Gold Medal on Canadian soil.

This medal has been earned by years of hard work, commitment, desire, sacrifice, blood, sweat and tears. The desire to be the best is likely the most important of these.

I'm also thinking there must be some fun mixed in there somewhere to balance out some of these hardships. I couldn't do it and I can only respect and admire their efforts and accomplishments.

What color is gold ?

I don't know how to explain what color gold is, but I suspect it has more to do with black and blue that with yellow.

What color do you think gold is ?

Today's Weather : Low - 1.2, High 9.4, a lot of nice sun today, then clouding over and a little rain late in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment